Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shoes!

Cue the one of the best YouTube videos ever.

I've given up shopping for Lent. I've given up shopping before. A few months before Christmas last year I didn't buy anything until I went Christmas shopping for others, and I didn't even go all out this year. I also didn't have a boyfriend to buy for so that made things a tad less expensive.

However, it is my own fault that I read fashion blogs and continue to read fashion magazines, basically dangling the carrot in front of the horse. I have yet to take the bait, but there are a few things I am jonsing for.

A killer pair of heels. My co-worker...damn her, has turned me on to Dolce Vita. Sigh. I also will need to replace my pair of Jessica Simpson heels that I have worn to death because they are so friggin comfortable. Shopbop.com also has lots of 7 for all Mankind jeans on sale.

I can't figure out exactly when I became a designer whore, but I just love how well made their stuff is...

I have also come to realize that I own about 3 of the same black "going out shirts."

My mission for spring cleaning is to organize my closet and actually get rid of clothing that I won't wear or haven't worn in a year. I recently just bought a shoe organizer for the back of my door. That came in handy, as now, I can actually see the floor of my closet. But to organize my closet I have to invest in one of those organizer things...

I can buy a tool box right? Do you think they come in pink?

No comments: