Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bigger Fish to Fry

Last week, I put in my two weeks notice. I had it. And, as usual, I stumbled upon an opportunity by accident. I find when that happens they will be the greatest adventures. Radio was by accident, my current job was by accident and now I found my new venture by accident. Right place at the right time, I guess.

So, why am I sad? I'm sad to leave the people who I have grown close to here. My P.I.C, my "mom" at work and the other knuckleheads that aren't Bitchglob. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been looking, or even applied.

I always like to think that I stand up for myself when it's necessary, but with her it was immpossible because she was so secretive and sneaky. Although, I say I didn't learn as much on the job as I had hoped, I did learn a lot of life lessons. I've had to deal with Bitchglob, an a$$hole co-host, ridiculous demands from producers at a television station and even a perverted car wash attendant, but they all made me who I am today and I know what I want...or atleast what I DON'T want.

I'm hoping this opportunity will give me what my current job has not, which is...opportunity. The ability and support to spread my wings and climb the steps.

Only time will tell, I guess...

No comments: