Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dipping your pen...

There are a few old adages that may suggest you shouldn't mix business with pleasure. The whole "poopin' where you nosh," or my favorite "don't dip your pen in the company ink" would prove to be disasterous scenarios no matter how you slice it. *Except in your case B.


Office relationships, or in my case, office crushes can be harmless....until one turns psycho. Never before did I talk to this person, I'd seen him around, but was never formally introduced, nor did I care. I wasn't interested. At all. I made small talk, he made big talk. Lots of big talk. He mentioned that he could get me into the hottest clubs in NYC...I knew he was full of poo.


Long story short, he asked me out, I said no, he got mad...and made up stories. He now refuses to work with me on projects and he got the big guys involved. I stated my side of the story, which, conveniently did NOT match his. I always remained the professional, he, however, did not: *Muttering "b*tch" under your breath when you walk past my cubicle is seriously the most immature, unprofessional and unattrative thing you can do. Yeah, now I really want to date him...HA!


Anywho, we have to work together on Friday. We'll see what happens.


P.S. I'm never giving out my phone number again, and if anyone asks...I'm a lesbian.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Haha, it's ok, my pen dipping didn't go so well if you remember...:}